The task of taking a personal inventory can be challenging, but the results can prove to be invaluable.
In Volume 19 of this guest series, Psychotherapist, Dr. Francis L. Battisti and Nutritionist, Dr. Helen Battisti encourage us to identify areas where we have grown over the past six months, as well as areas of opportunity for growth, in an effort to prepare for the future.
For over 10 years, they have worked closely with us on aging concerns and have presented many webinars and in-person workshops. Their newsletter, The Zone, is a weekly mental health and nutrition tip sheet during times of change.
- “It’s not over, until it’s over.”
- Foster relationships that build on a shared commitment. Some of these can include: personal, spiritual, community and nature.
- Be the author of your next chapter.
- Enhance mind-relaxing practices.
- Practice meal-planning ahead of grocery shopping.
- Nurture relationship building activities.
Things to Limit
- Eating on the fly.
- Disorganized living.
- Holding your breath.
Quote of the Week
“Normality is a paved road: it’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.” – Vincent Van Gogh