As Covid cases rise in in many states across the US, questions about our future linger. Will schools open in the Fall? Are my loved ones safe? Will we ever go back to any semblance of normal? While the future is a question mark, one thing is certain – we are navigating unchartered waters. This calls for a new vision of how we show up in the world.
- This is a time of critical uncharted waters.
- Developing a reformulated course for your life is essential.
- Draw on present and future resources to chart your future.
- Reflect on your strengths and how you have used them to move yourself forward to this point in your life.
- Provide balanced nutrition to your gut so that it can be trusted.
- Have the right people involved who have critical knowledge of the situation.
Things to Limit
- Binging on junk food.
In summary, in order to pursue a fulfilling life, each of us needs to be the captain of our ship. This carries a responsibility for not only navigating ourselves, but others as well. Preparation and execution for our shared future is a foundational principle of a quality life.
Quote of the Week
“Four steps to achievement. Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently.” – William A. Ward