As Covid cases rise in in many states across the US, questions about our future linger. Will schools open in the Fall? Are my loved ones safe? Will we ever go back to any semblance of normal? While the future is a question mark, one thing is certain – we are navigating unchartered waters. This calls for a new vision of how we show up in the world.
- The multitude of challenges that the world is facing can seem overwhelming.
- Quality relationship building can assist us in maintaining or creating our balance.
- To better understand today’s challenges, it’s important to seek patterns, interconnectedness and repetitions.
- Take the time, energy and focus necessary for maintaining and developing quality relationships.
- Enhance one’s knowledge of history by reading, watching and listening to documentaries and, meeting with others who have lived the history.
- In order to have the stamina to enhance our relationship building, it is important to practice self-care, physically, spiritually and emotionally.
Things to Limit
- Allowing pettiness to become your focus.
- Victim mentality and it’s energy/depletion.
- Hateful thinking and speaking.
In summary, with numerous issues confronting us in today’s world, it’s important to keep above the fray of the turmoil so that you don’t get caught up in the craziness of the moment. In order to maintain and enhance one’s balance, developing honest and deep relationships is health enhancing.
Quote of the Week
“Comedy isn’t necessarily all dialogue. Think of *Buster Keaton: the poker face and all this chaos going on all around him. Sometimes it’s a question of timing, of the proper rhythm.” – Clint Eastwood* Buster Keaton was an American actor, comedian, film director, producer, screenwriter, and stunt performer of the first half of the 20th Century