In-Service Library Subscription Program
Staff Training Doesn’t Have to be Difficult
We know that providing education to caregivers and staff can be a difficult process.
There can be many challenges to implementing successful in-services and programs such as time limitations, staff turnover
and multiple job responsibilities for in-service trainers and educators.
We recognized the need for quality in-services that are relevant to the needs of staff who serve in
long-term care care facilities and care centers. Our training in-services go beyond the basics and explore topics such as
aging issues, depression, dementia, palliative care, leadership, teamwork, and more.
Everything You Need for a Successful In-Service
Each 25-minute in-service contains the components that staff educators need to hold a successful in-service.
We provide full support and complimentary walk throughs of how to access and use the in-service files.
You can decide to present the presentation yourself with the provided Powerpoint file with script or show staff the recorded video.
Each in-service kit includes the following:
- Recorded video
- PowerPoint file with script
- Slide handouts for notes
- Summary handout
- Tests and answer keys
- Suggested follow-up
New Content for 2019
- Six NEW in-service kits that will be published bi-monthly starting in January.
- Four hours of additional Dementia Care Training to help you provide ongoing dementia education.
- Two hours of live recorded in-service presentations on topics of palliative care, elder abuse, person-centered care, and more. Speakers and topics to be determined.
20+ Topics in Long-term Care.
- Managing Depression
- Managing Mood and Behavior with Music
- Managing Behavior
- Understanding Stress
- Understanding Aging
- The New Resident with Dementia
- The Brain and Dementia
- Managing Agression
- Using Resident Profiles for
- Understanding Palliative Care and
the Five Domains of Pain
- ADL Strategies for Challenging
- Treating Depression by Activating
- Understanding Incontinence Behaviors
- Compassionate Listening Skills
- Behaviors: Biting, Spitting, and Catastrophic Reaction
- Lewy body Dementia
- Reducing On-the-Job Stress
- Understanding Family Dynamics for Caregivers
- Pastoral Visiting
- Our Aging Appetite
Additional Subscriber Benefits
- Monthly Articles
Read, print and share articles written by AIG faculty on the latest aging research.
- Bonus Content
Enjoy additional exclusive content for subscribers only!
- Online Community Forum
Join us in the community forum to ask questions, seek guidance and connect with other subscribers.
Receive 10% off all our seminars, webinars, programs and products.
Download Program Brochure to Learn More
| Try an In-Service for FREE!
You will be prompted to sign-in to your AIG account or create a new account before registering
for the In-Service Library Subscription Program.